Saturday, March 12, 2011

How to be Tough and Save Money!!

First, thank you to everyone who entered my Tough Chik contest!
As a THANK YOU to all the Miles, Muscles & Mommyhood readers, Shannon at Tough Chik was generous enough offer up a 20% discount on your entire purchase!!

Just use the code: MILESMUSCLESMOM
at the checkout and you will see the savings add up!

but

the last day to take advantage of this discount is Sunday, March 13th.
That is tomorrow!!

If you have not been by the Tough Chik site recently, there are some NEW and exciting things!!


A visor?? (It's by HeadSweats, which I love!!)

I really, really like mine. I already christened it with a sweaty tabata workout today. Soon it'll be all salty and stuff but that's what I love about the HeadSweats--just toss 'em in the machine and they are good as new!)






How about a hoodie?

Nothing says Tough like a hoodie, right?








Not a visor kind of gal?
That's ok-
They have a baseball cap too!
I love the ball cap for the days I don't feel like doing my hair. Which is often.
A ponytail or a braid usually works for me!





Of course there is a huge selection of tees!
My newest TC tee: Run like you are being chased!



My favorite: Triathamom



...and with Spring right around the corner,
it'll be time to get out on our bikes right!?

I really like both of these:



Which one should I get??
Oh and don't worry, Our fun with Tough Chik isn't over-it's actually just beginning...

7 comments:

KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey) said...

That is some cool stuff! I'm digging those bike jerseys. The first one has an Ed Hardy look to it. I'll have to go check out their website, thx!

Unknown said...

Awesome stuff!! Go with the second jersey!! :)

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

Just got the Run Like You're Being Chased. Can't wait for it to get here!

Carly said...

I think I like the first jersey best! :-)

A Prelude To... said...

I've got to go check out the website. I love the visor and the triathamom shirt. I wonder if it comes in another color.

Katie said...

that pic of you is SO cute!

My Life said...

LOVE that visor!