Friday, March 4, 2011

C is for Cookie

Today's post if brought to you by the letter "C"
Remember Sesame Street? I know it all too well these days since my little girl, Lola loves Elmo and the Cookie Monster. We do not watch much TV around here but this is one show I let her enjoy when she is in the mood for some quiet time cuddled on the couch with her favorite blanket.

The ABC's have been all over bloggyville and I have enjoyed reading more about several of my favorite bloggers-here are my ABC's

A-Age: 37
B-Bed size: California King
C-Chore you hate: cleaning the toilet (yuck but I'm the only one who does it :(

D-Dogs? Not right now but we will get one when Lola is older. My in-laws, who live next door, have 2 six month old boxer puppies so that is enough Dog for us right now.


E-Essential start to your day: coffee with coconut milk creamer

F-Favorite color: hot pink. the hotter the better!! but I am learning to love orange

G-Gold or silver: silver or white gold

H-Height: 5'6.5"

I-Instruments you play: Ummm, clarinet for a year in 4th grade and some piano.

J-Job Title: Mommy, Wife, Gym Goddess, Triathamom, Runnergirl

K-Kids: One if you count Lola (2 years old) and two if you count Hubby in that equation.

L-Live: Maine

M-Mom's Name: Billie or Mommy Dearest

N-Nickname: Hmmm, don't really have one.

O-Overnight hospital stays: only to have Lola

P-Pet Peeve: oh, so many...putting the toilet paper on the holder the wrong way tends to drive me bananas. Or see the Letter W below

Q-Quote from a movie:

R-Right or Left handed? Right

S-Siblings: an older brother

T-Time you wake up: anytime between 3:30am and 5:00am

U-Underwear: Wonder Woman UnderRoo's


V-Vegetable you dislike: can't say that there is one, I love veggies


W-What makes you run late: if anything, Lola but I am early to arrive to any given appointment 99.9% of the time. I hate being late and I hate when friends/family are late. I guess this could go under P for Pet Peeve too!


X. X-Rays you've had done: Thumb in 7th grade (basketball) and ankle in 2000, I broke 3 bones playing WallyBall (like volleyball but inside and off the walls of a racquetball court).


Y-Yummy food you make: 99.9% of everything we eat is homemade! Right now I would say the going favorite is Orange Chicken with broccoli and brown rice.


Z. Zoo, Favorite animal: I love the giraffe! Penguins are also really neat but not at every zoo I've been too! 

11 comments:

Carly said...

I have a thinga about the direction of the toilet paper too. hahaha...

Katie said...

i did this today too! love it!!!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Love these lists!! Top Chef had Cookie Monster and Elmo on the other night--so funny!! And, I want you to cook for me!!!

A Prelude To... said...

I'm the only one who cleans the toilets, too. Except I don't clean them.
We need a maid.

Leah F said...

I'm with you on the toilet paper thing, but it is one I don't make an issue out of. I just quietly change it.

Jason said...

You have a nickname and you posted it in this post:
Gym Goddess

There I said and it is sticking. Now go change all your handles on all your social media.

And the TP is an issue for me to. Ticks me off at 3:30a when I am up and wife is not and I reach and end up spinning that darn thing for minutes on end b/c there is no end. Yes, I am passionate about this.

H Love said...

I so had Wonder Woman underoos! Too cool!

Pahla said...

This is great! I love these posts.
The toilet paper thing drives me nuts, too!!

Molly said...

yum, that chicken sounds good right about now!

Beth said...

Wallyball! I used to play that all the time growing up. SO much fun!

Unknown said...

Great list! :) I love orange chicken - would you share the recipe?