Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Funday: A Little Challenge


I've been battling bronchitis since just after Thanksgiving and I am finally turning the corner to feeling better. Today we are getting hammered with the first big snow storm of the year and I SO want to head out and run for a bit. I just LOVE running in the snow. One of my most memorable runs ever was on New Years Day, a nice 9 miler in a storm it was just amazing. Silent, quiet and peaceful. No one was out...it was just me, the snow, the birds and the sounds of crunching underfoot....Ahhh. I do love Maine. Though, I would be totally happy with 8 months of summer, 3 months of fall and just 1 month of winter. Spring is just muddy here...

Anway, I got this email from Fit Approach last week for a fun little fitness challenge and I thought I would join in!

TAKE THE CHALLENGE:


             Mark your calendar!


12/16: Run an extra mile today!
12/17: Hold a plank for at least 30 seconds!
12/18: Share a favorite motivational quote!
12/19: Workout with a friend today!
12/20: Share your 2014 New Year's Resolutions!

 


Take a photo for "evidence" showing that you completed the challenge for the day, and share the photo on Twitter and/or Instagram! The top five participants will receive a FREE box from RunnerBox.

Use hash tags: #runnerbox #sweatpink and tag @FitApproach @runnerbox in all of your Instagram photos and Twitter posts. 

No comments: