Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wanna Be on Team Rev3??

I vividly recall this time LAST year, when applications for Team Rev 3 went live and it was my year to apply. I had been following the Team (when it was Team Trakkers) for two years and had dreamed of "someday" making the team. I figured it was longshot (or so I thought) but it was a goal I had placed on my "Believe List" for quite a while. It was my plan to apply-year after year, if necessary-until they got sick of me and let me on the team. Needless to say, when I found out that I had actually made the team, I was overjoyed, overwhelmed and OVER THE MOON excited.

Proud to be Rockin' the R this season
My excitement about being a part of Team Rev 3 has only grown in the last year and I have come to love all that Rev 3 stands for even more than I did a year ago. I have had the pleasure of racing and working with such amazing people in 2012 - I am honored that I was able to be a part of it this year! I, of course, have thrown my hat back into the ring for the 2013 season (why wouldn't I??).

So if you have been following my journey with the team for the last year, I am sure you have been asking yourself "How can I become a part of Team Rev 3", right?

Are you a big a fan of the Rev 3 series?
Do you sweat awesome? perspire positivity? exude energy? 
Do you want to be a part of THE MOST AWESOMEST team ever ever??

Now is your chance--Team Rev 3 applications are now being accepted for consideration for the 2013 season! The applications are being accepted until November 1st, 2012

You can find the application here: Team Rev 3 Application

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
You can email me (jsmall14(at)maine.rr.com), hit me up on Facebook or Twitter!


No, I am not taking bribes for a recommendation (but thanks to those who offered).
No, I do not have a say in who gets picked for the 2013 (but thanks for thinking I have any power! lol).
No, I can't tell you how to answer the questions on the application (it took me a long time too).

But what I can say is
BE YOU
Tell Rev 3 why you think you should be Rockin' the R in 2013.
Tell them what you are passionate about!

Best of luck to all applying! I am sure 2013 will be an amazing year!!


4 comments:

Karen said...

That's awesome - I love that you put it on your believe list and you got in the first go round! Rock the R Jen!

ltlindian said...

I would love to apply but I don't think with my family life the way it is I would have time to commit to 4 events... so, I'll have to wait until another year. :) Good luck to you! You were a great representative for them.

Suz and Allan said...

I can't see why you wouldn't be on the team again in 2013. You've been a great representative for the team!

Beal88 said...

I sent my application in this past week. I hope to have a chance to be as awesome as you next year. Fingers crossed!