Thursday, November 20, 2014

Committed

It has been a rough few months for me with regards to my own personal goals and training. I've missed a big part of WHO I am and what makes me happy, but I am SO ready to be COMMITTED to a bigger goal and really work hard to get there.

I've got the plan in hand, I have the drive to get there and I cannot wait to see what I am able to accomplish in the next 12 weeks. 

I am committing to a few things:

1) to blog and document my journey. I miss blogging and will share, even if I block out 15 minx 3x a week to check in.

2) I will carve out the time to meal plan and do prep so there are no excuses. I know what to do, I have all the tools to do it.

3) I will stick to my training plan and make it fun. 

4) I will give ONE HOUR a day to ME!!!


I have worked FAR to hard to let my goals fall from my reach. SO when I feel like I don't have time, I just dig into this picture and remind myself that I MAKE the time.

I can't wait to share some workouts with you and feel free to join in my crazy HOLIDAY SURVIVAL BOOTCAMP!! 

__________________________________

I stumbled onto this today: 

Swim Bike Run your way through winter...I think I wanna do this!
Anyone want to join me?? 

No comments: