Thursday, November 17, 2011

Balls & Chubby Bunnies

Wow! Has it already been a week since my last blog post??

Things have been busy, busy around here. Good busy but it's making me sit back and realize that I have a lot of balls in the air right now! Lots of things that require my attention and only so many hours in the day.
We have Work Balls, "other work" Balls, ACE Balls, Rev 3 Balls, Project X Balls, Training Balls, Blog Balls....


I decided that it's time to get a little more organized. I have been pretty lucky the last couple of years to have a single priority, being a Mommy. The rest was easy to balance and lots of days I could just "wing it".



These days, all of these balls I am juggling are super important to me so be sure that each one gets my attention AND things get done, I need to start taking a look at my productivity and streamlining my day. I've been sitting down this week and starting to create a schedule. I am getting my home in order and planning the coming days, weeks and months. I am excited about all of the wonderful things that lay ahead!!

The pain cave is near completion.

I took a page out of Coach's book of getting organized and totally stole this idea to keep my gadgets charged and in order.


December is fast approaching and I am gearing up to spend lots of time bonding with the Little Green Monster and my Hamster Wheel and a big old pool of chlorine. This is also the start of training for 2012 and I can't wait to see what COACH has planned for me! I know I won't be breaking 24:00 on a mile swim-

I am certainly looking forward to having my training planned out for me-that will be one less thing to worry about but now I have to worry about planning classes, swim team drylands training, workouts for those I am coaching or training....oy!



I am super excited about my new Team Rev 3 family! Seriously, everyone is so nice-very welcoming and I love the energy! I feel so blessed to be a part of it. I'm still in shock that I'm now a Rev 3 girl!!


Rev 3 is really getting creative with the way they are announcing team members. Today's "challenge" is a Chubby Bunny - THIS should be hilarious. Videos start posting at noon!! Check it out!




9 comments:

fancy nancy said...

It is hard to have so many balls to juggle but it sounds like organization is the way to tackle them all! We used to play chubby bunny in college orientation!

Tricia said...

good luck with everything!

misszippy said...

Never say never on that mile! You don't know...

I so feel you on juggling millions of balls. Sometimes I feel like I have so many, not a one can get the attention it deserves. It's tough!

Kabekona Tri Girl said...

There were some awesome videos. :) Where's yours Jen?

Good luck getting organized, I know you can do it and kick some arse doing it as well.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

best time in the world to get organized is in the off season!!!

What rev3 races you doing, Maine, I am guessing CT, thats the 3rd?

Caratunk Girl said...

It is crazy to juggle so much, but with some organization it can be done!!!

The CHUBBY BUNNIES are pretty funny

A Prelude To... said...

Gurl! We are on the same page this week. Phew! Life sure gets busy.

Jamie said...

Hehe. You said balls...

Alisa said...

Getting organized always helps me focus my goals.

Chubby BUNNY!!!!!!! Good thing I'm not super self conscious or anything since I got named the chubby bunny teammate =).

Hoping to make it east to at least volunteer and spectate. Maybe I can work it out so that one of you east coasters can pick me up at the airport along the way to the race.

So fun!!!!!!!!!!!!