Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beach Babe Belly Flops




The Adventures of Lola and our days at the beach

The Mommyhood aspect of my life is amazing~I am blessed to have one happy-go-lucky girl by my side, we do have so much fun.
I am also very blessed to live at the beach.
Most of our summer days are spent playing at the beach.






Lola has no fear. She loves the water, the waves and digging for crabs. Lola's antics sometimes draw a bit of attention~when is the last time you saw a little bitty blonde baby girl yelling "ONE! TWO! THREE! Go LOLA!" the executing a jumping start to belly flop dive into the tide pool? or in this case the big hole in the sand that I dug for her.
Here she is~The Diva of Diving showing off her skills!

1, 2, 3...GO LOLA!


Does life really get any better than this?

3 comments:

Relentless Forward Commotion said...

oh. my. goodness! That belly flop shot is PRICELESS! Go Lola Go!!

Melissa Cunningham said...

omgoodness! LOVE he belly flop photo.....how sinkin cute is that??????

AM! said...

Go Lola is Right! Cool to find your blog;-) look at those arms of yours!;-)