|The 4 miler day|
Success. The belt was comfy, did not bounce around and I didn't even know I was wearing it. I also liked having the option to take a few things with me.
|Loaded for the bike and some quality TV time!|
|Heading out on Sunday-14 miles|
|Yes, this fit in that pocket with lots of room to spare. I think Lola might fit in there too!|
This will be a great option for busy days out and about with Lola - the park, Chuck E. Cheese's, the amusement park, zoo, shopping etc-and my hands will be free to take care of her without toting around a pocketbook and I can have my necessities like a phone, debit card, lip balm, gum.
I was so impressed with my new SPIbelt that I wanted to host a giveaway here as well!
So Debbie has agreed to hook up one lucky Miles, Muscles & Mommyhood reader with their own SPIBelt!
How can you win your own SPIbelt??
Since it is the Holidays, I am giving you a ton of ways to enter!
Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!
1) MANDATORY: Be or become a follower of my blog.
2) MANDATORY: Visit SPIbelt and tell me something you learned about SPIbelts. Also, tell me what you would pick if you are the lucky winner!
Additional Entries (optional):
3) Follow me on Twitter.
4) Follow SPIbelt on Twitter.
5) Follow SPIbelt on Facebook.
6) Did you already donate to my Operation Jack fundraiser before this contest??
If so, you get 2 extra entries!
7) Want to earn an extra entry? Then make any amount donation here. Plus you will be entered into another Fabulous giveaway- it is a win/win!!
8) Tell me about a run where you wish you had a SPIbelt!
9) Tell me what the strangest/weirdest/most unusual thing you have taken on a run/bike/etc.
10) Are you one of the original 100 followers of my blog? Give yourself an extra entry!
11) Do you follow Holly's blog, Rust Belt Runner? Earn an extra entry for following her!
12) Tell me what is the #1 health/fitness item on your Holiday Wish List this year!
13) Are you a member of the Endurance Athlete Project? Get an extra entry if you are currently a member OR become one!
I will accept entries into this contest until midnight on 12.31.2010 and will announce the winner on 01.01.2011! Start the New Year in style with your very own SPIbelt.