Friday, December 17, 2010

Foto-less Friday

Last night Lola dropped the camera on the ground and it hit the lens. Now the camera is not working because the lens is crooked and cannot retract. Damn.
Even worse?
I am the one who gave it to her as a "reward" for going on the potty.
Hubby-needless to say-is not thrilled with my decision to let her play with the camera.

"who let's a 2 year old play with a $200 camera??"

ME. I do.
Pick your battles.
But who really won this one?

So, hopefully  it can be fixed. If not...well, looks like I will be camera shopping soon.

Good thing I now have a job!

Yes, after being a stay at home mommy for the last 26 months, I will be working part time at my local YMCA where I will be helping others discover how wonderful fitness is!

I'd show you my new sweet YMCA STAFF shirt
(not even close to being as cute as RUN EMZ or Chuckball)
but I don't have a camera that works.

And I don't know how to use my phone or ipod to get pics from THOSE to the PC or laptop.
*yeah, Im blonde*


Happy Friday!

10 comments:

..:danielle:.. said...

as much as i support you getting a new fun camera (hehe), you can take a pic with your cell and picture text it to your email address :) i might be blonde but im a phone/camera nerd. congrats on your new job! let me know what your schedule is, ill stop by sometime since work is right there!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Congrats on the new job!!! How exciting!!!!
I cant wait till you put a picture up of your new shirt!!! oh, wait.... sorry, I forgot (sorry, I couldnt resist, but seriously, congrats)

Jason said...

#1 commentor.....I won something today....yeah!

But not as much as you....congrats on the new gig. That is just awesome news and you will be great there.

Email the pics from your iphone to yourself then download them on the pc and voila there they are.

** Chuck Norris isn't qualified to work at the YMCA **

There is also a ChuckyLove comment for you on my blog today.

Aimee said...

OH NO! That sucks about the camera! For what it's worth, Target actually had some great deals on some cameras last week...not sure if they're still on sale!
Yay for the new job! :)

Emz said...

OMGosh I still can't download from my iPhone right.

$200 saved in diapers though, right?! trying to be optimistic. ;)

Unknown said...

sweet! what will you be doing at the Y? I just started teaching spin and though I was super nervous to start it's fun. It's not much, but it's something to do besides mommying. :)

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

Probably better to just replace it? That really was the plan, right?

Alex said...

Congrats on the job, Jen!!!

Caratunk Girl said...

So cool on the job!! Congrats. Now as for the camera...Bummer!

I don't even own an iPhone so I can't help you with that!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Congrats on your new job!!! Yay!!

I don't own an iphone either, but I think you can email a few pics to your self with the "envelope" icon??? ...but, I'm a blondie too!