Saturday, December 4, 2010

Shoe Love-for EMZ

Today we went Christmas shopping.


I got new shoes.

Two pair actually...






This pair was purchased in the store
(and at a steal of a price!)





This pair was delivered via UPS
(you said to give Saucony another chance)






One pair can be worn to run 100 miles with you.
The other pair can be worn with the RUN EMZ shirt.


You're choice.



why, yes.
That IS a metallic, pink Christmas tree in the background.
What can I say. I like pink. The Kinvara's should say that loud and clear.

So does Lola.
She says it is BEEEEEE-UUUUUUU-TIFUL
Happy Saturday.


4 comments:

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Wow! Super cute heels!!! And, you're totally right--the Saucony's will coordinate well with an EMZ shirt! You'll have to post pics of the complete oufit!

Lola couldn't get any cuter!

Emz said...

OMGosh
you
freaking
rock.

HOLY CRAP!

Who makes the heels?! I need. I need. Those studs around the bottom [drooling]. WHen you wear those babies - you must post it!!

The pink Saucony's --- freaking awesome too.

I
choose
both.

we are doin' the damn 100 lady!! then going out in heels RIGHT AFTER! . . . for like 20 seconds.

Melissa Cunningham said...

LOVE THE SHOES!
AND the pink tree
and how stinkincute lola is!
:)

Unknown said...

I have the same Sauconys and LOVE THEM!!! Im sure you will too!!! Love pink too!! LOLA is stinking cute!!