Thursday, December 9, 2010

SUAR & Chuckball

Happy Happy Day!

I got THREE treats delivered today:

Mr. Mailman left this for me-a new issue of Runner's World and my SUAR sticker.

I love my mailman!




and Mr.BrownTruck delivered this:



The shirt says: Chuck Norris Never Did an IRONMAN


I just had to try on my new Punk Rock Racing Chuckball shirt as soon as it came! I don't know what is better-the awesome gear that Punk Rock Racing has or the level of service.
Ron totally hooked me up! He went out of his way to make sure that I got this on time and I got the right size!  (Ron-thank you. They do run small! as you can see the Large fits just right!! muah!)

Can't wait for the Joel Friel seminar this weekend!!

So -- decked out in my new Chuckball, I put up my SUAR sticker on my wall of motivation in the home gym This is a temporary home...not sure where she will reside permanently.

I'm thinking on my behind at my next race!! Thoughts?
Can you find the SUAR?

12 comments:

Aimee said...

Yay for getting fun stuff in the mail! I got my SUAR sticker too! Woohoo! That shirt is awesome!

Unknown said...

That shirt is really awesome! Love it and what a fun day :) of goodies

Unknown said...

Where can I get a SUAR sticker??? :)

And I love that shirt!

Rae said...

Cute shirt! I want a shirt from there too!

Tricia said...

so fun!

KovasP said...

Now you have to live up to the Chuck shirt

Jason said...

That shirt cracks me up. We have Twistet Root burger joints here in Texas and they have CN sayings all over it, but this one is a first.

Wear that shirt with pride and love the home gym motivation wall.

chris mcpeake said...

I dont know if I would want to taunt Chuck like that

Emz said...

jealous
jealous
jealous on the T.

Kovas. shuddup. she already did & does & will continue.

And
Damn
I thought I was the only girl who got a heart on her SUAR sticker. ;)

I need your address. I'm going to pull a Ron and send you a sweet [fine....not as sweet] shirt. queenofjean gmail.

Q said...

OH my that shirt is awesome. I wonder if it comes in one that says Marathon?

Melissa Cunningham said...

you should totally have the SUAR on your rear next time you race!
OR try to get some cool running shorts and have someone print/screen that on for you!!
:)

Unknown said...

Kovas-you KNOW I will!

Chris-Im not afraid of Chuck. He'd have to catch me!

EMZ-OMG! (did I just type that?? am I 14???) anyway...really?? really?? :) <3

Forward Foot Strides-I don't know...did Chuck run a marathon??? Hmmmmm.

Melissa-SWEEET! Love that idea :P .

Y'all really have to check out PunkRockRacing.com -- Ron has some really cool stuff! Tech shirts too :D