Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Catching up

Wow, it has been a crazy couple of weeks and I am so behind on blogging! What I can tell you is that life has been fantastically crazy and I have so much to share too--my Rev 3 Maine race report, my adventures working for Rev3 at Cedar Point plus some other cool stuff. So much awesome to pack into a couple blog posts!

I am now in full-fledged marathon training (5 weeks! eek) and it is nice to be switching gears a bit. I had to take off a late season triathlon because of family stuff aka Lola's 4th birthday AND her first day at pre-school! 

I want to extent a huge thank you to each and every one of you who pledged support From Fat to Finish Line on Kickstarter. Our initial efforts to raise funds for the film fell short so the $11,000 pledged was returned to supporters. But we are fighters and we are not going to stop at the first road block! So we are starting over at $0 and have a new fundraising effort underway. 

Check out the Indiegogo site!





There are still great rewards to claim like DVD's of the film, custom medals and more! Please, help us make this happen. I know that we can inspire others on their own journey to finding HEALTH and HAPPINESS!

1 comment:

Suz and Allan said...

I feel like you've been super busy this entire year! Sorry to hear you guys didn't reach your goal the first time around.