Saturday, October 29, 2011

Rocktober

This month has been so awesome I am re-naming it Rocktober!!

So many fun and wonderful things happened this month.
It was packed with EXCITEMENT!!

There was Lola's third birthday. I simply cannot believe my baby girl is three.
She is amazing and continues to inspire me and bring pure joy to my life each and every single day.
I am so blessed.


Then there was this little race,
you know
Kona!!!

My BFF, Dawn's birthday
(she's 3 too...well 3X)

I got to hang out with Mandy, Porter and Dawn

The Harvest Half Marathon.


Fright Night at the YMCA.

Arrival of the little green monster.


I won a couple awesome blog giveaways too!
Make sure to check out these blogs too if you don't already read 'em!
I just LOVE finding a new blog read :)

From TRI N TRI AGAIN:
I just LOVE HHRG!!

From THE ATHLETARIAN:


this super cute top from FASHLETICS



 From  A RUNNER ROAD:
I needed a SPIbelt.
This goodies also include some Click and a sparkly pink headband from Sweaty Bands.

How about this for awesome??
I entered a cool little contest on GOTribal-
post a picture that inspires you and describe WHY in 10 words or less.
Of course, I had to submit my favorite picture of the year (maybe of all time)!!
My Timberman finish with Chrissie Wellington.
The picture with the most likes wins a SwagBag of goodies-
go ahead, gimme a like :)
Look who commented on my picture.
TWICE
next time you question if I am really BFF's with the worlds most amazing triathlete in the entire world....




Now THAT is the way I want to end a rockin' month.

11 comments:

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

Wow! Way to win the giveaways! i haven't won any in a while :( My daughter is three too, although she will be four in three months! What a fun age!

misszippy said...

Wow! Besides being happy for you, I'm going to admit I'm a little jealous of all that awesomeness! Keep the mojo going into November!

Unknown said...

Rock ON, lady!!! What a great month!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Of course Rocktober was awesome, its was my bday month!!! I declared when I was born that all octobers will be awesome not matter what, because I said so

Karien P. said...

Sounds like a great month indeed! Love those :) .

Suz and Allan said...

What a great month indeed! Congrats on the giveaways!

Meaghan said...

Whhhhhhoooaaa.. IMPRESSIVE!! I'm sure she must have mentioned me in one of your conversation ;) Keep up this momentum through the rest of the freakin year!

Meaghan said...

Whhhhhhoooaaa.. IMPRESSIVE!! I'm sure she must have mentioned me in one of your conversation ;) Keep up this momentum through the rest of the freakin year!

GetBackJoJo said...

Chrissie Wellington is the best! I love that pic.... I am very very jealous! xo

RunToTheFinish said...

no joke you really are having an amazing month!! congrats and let the good mojo keep on rollin

Jason said...

Great great month.

How cool is it that Chrissie is just conversing with you. Two of the coolest (tough) chicks on the planet chatting on Facebook.

Make sure the mojo goes until December. Thanks.