Friday, February 10, 2012

Let's talk swimming with Lola (vlog)

Lola decided that today was a good day to do another VLOG for y'all! or as she calls it "let's do a TV show!"
So today's discussion topic is swimming!




Seriously, we do not rehearse this stuff-it is all just press play and go! It's more fun that way and it's me (and Lola). I was chatting with my bestie the other day about writing. She is an English teacher/Dept. Head/Smartie PopTartie and I admire the very eloquent way she is able to put her thoughts down on paper (or into text). When she writes, she has a method and a plan. I don't--I just sit down and tap away at the keys.

So when I started vlogging, I had to go with the same method-JUST GO :)

Not sure if you caught that or not but DAMN! I got some 100's in the 1:30's this week. HUGE for me...HUGE> Lovin' it.

I mentioned that SBR SPORTS INC is running an amazing promotion for the month of February in the video and here are the deets on that!
Save 20% off with the code triswimval12



More SBR Fun!! They are having an BAD HAIR photo contest and the winner will get a 6 month supply of TRISWIM Aqua Therapy Chlorine-Out Hair & Skin Care products.
You can enter via Facebook or Twitter @TRISWIMTRISLIDE
Check out their Facebook page for details :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to click on her NOSE and tell a story!
MUAH!!
xo
Jen and Lola

9 comments:

Matty O said...

I have soooooooo many comments here I really do.

However, I am captivated that someone else on this planet has the same attention span and direction of thought process as I do. Beavers, magical sticks, cameras, vitamins, picnics and staying pretty all in one thought process!!! I totally followed ALL of this, I wish our clients would talk to me like this so I could actually understand what they wanted!!!

Hey, FYI, sending some snow your way ;)

AND, I love how you tried shutting it down several times but to NO avail. Welcome to Heather's life w/ me out in public ;) hahahaha.

Heather-O said...

"It's not a stick it's a wand!!!" Hahaha! I think Matty and Lola would get along "swimmingly".

She's got too much cute in her for one little girl!

Finallyfit2011 said...

Seriously keep these vlogs comin'! I love seeing you guys this way! :) xoxo!

Running With The Girls said...

She is one adorable little girl!!!! Way to go increasing your speed with 100s!

Unknown said...

Where does she come up with this stuff. I love the way her mind works! :) Thanks for brightening my day Lola... I needed that!

Melissa Cunningham said...

omgoodness!!!
wow,yeah agreeing with matty and heather-o here! i totally followed along!
love love loving the lola vlogs here.
you may possibly have the cutest,smartest kid ever!i love lola!!so much character,whit,sass,beauty and goofiness all in one!

:D

OH!!! and yay for 1:30;s!!
you.freaking.rock!

TriMOEngr said...

Too cute and too funny. "My mommy does triathlon!" LOVE IT!

A Prelude To... said...

She is AMAZING! I see a bright future for that girl! AND for her mommy, too!

Jason said...

1:30s.....hot toddie speedy!

I was thrilled to get there this past week myself and trying to stay there.....

Lola just absolutely rocks....my mommy does triathlons and my magic wand does everything......ha ha ha!