Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hot Bikinis, Hot Chicks and Hot Dogs!!

There is a lot of shimmery hotness going on with my Rev 3 Team mates...
This is Laura

Can you find the 3 differences in the 2 pictures?






Disclaimer: Laura posted the real, unPhotoshopped picture on her blog and then someone got their hands on it and decided to "pump" things up a bit.

Then there is this Rev 3 Hottie rockin' a mankini. We cannot reveal his true identity or the Pagent Stance Police might come and arrest him. Or is he really a cop with those Ray Bans??


Team Oravec even are getting on board. My team mate Heather and Matt...they are holding out for more donations but Matt has agreed to wear the BIKINI if Heather can raise $1,000 in donations.


Sophie Oravec or is it really MATT??


I even got in on the action!!





And it is all for a very good cause.
The Ulman Cancer Fund.


Rev3 Run Across America Progress
DONATE HERE DONATE HERE DONATE HERE DONATE HERE DONATE HERE 

We still have many more Rev 3 hotties Rockin' the R.....

More to come as the numbers go up!!


11 comments:

Matty O said...

Disclaimer, you can donate so I DON'T WEAR THE BIKINI TOO!!!

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute!

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

I always wondered if Matty looked like his blog heading pic or not.... thanks for clearing that up..

Heather-O said...

Love it! Our team is awesome!!!

I think Lola needs a "Little Rev" bathing suit. Charlie needs to get going on the kids line now ;)

Emz said...

you are so freaking awesome.

check out those legs !! Girl, I'm super jealous.
hot mama.

Unknown said...

Love the pics! www.dashingdiva.net

misszippy said...

You guys rock! I love Ulman (my hometown charity) and all that they do. you guys are doing a great job for them!

Jeff Vanis said...

Awesome post! I think I would need to get in on the donate so I dont do this side of things right now!

Carolina John said...

Photoshopped abs are fantastic. I need to get some of those.

Encouraging matty o to put on a bikini is like poking a sleeping bear. Don't wake him up.

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

So glad you are training for this cause! My friend Harmony is hoping to participate--her hubby is battling cancer at age 34.

You look HAWT!! Those suits are stellar!!

Anonymous said...

Great event you are participating with Jen, I know you have the ability to do very well.