Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Motivation: The Other Side of Fear

MONDAY MOTIVATION: The Other Side of Fear

This weekend I was in Dirty Jersey with a team of remarkable women that I have had the pleasure to align myself with over the last several months. I have know Lisa since high school and the rest I have been blessed to get to know through my fitness career or through my nutrition contacts.

My mentor, Lisa 

The Man, Aaron Hairston, transformation success story!
He's just as nice as he looks!

Me with Erik Coover

Me, Ronda Rockstar Collier and Michelle

having a blast in Jersey


My good friend and partner in all good things, Michelle



Me, Lisa and Jen V

Jens on sugar...this gal is a blast! 



We all drove down from Maine together to learn more about nutrition and being a healthier, happier version of ourselves. To be in a room with 700 genuinely happy people CELEBRATING each other successes and sharing stories was an experience that will be with me for a very long time. I am so excited to aligned with a company that has such integrity and a positive impact on the world. The culture of the company is EXACTLY what I want in my life--uplifting, motivational and real.
700 happy people with "selfie king" Erik Coover and Chris Nish, 
The BLONDE TOWER OF POWER


Anyway...enough fun pics from the weekend, the reason for today is SIMPLE and can be summed up in one paragraph with one short video.

We talked a lot about mindset and how we view the world...and this short video was played.

Please, take the time to watch it. It is only 1:48 of your time. IT IS WORTH IT. 




What FEAR holding YOU back from accomplishing?
What is waiting for you on the OTHER SIDE OF FEAR is the most amazing adventure of your life! 

Take the leap, the jump and enjoy the ride.

What do YOU want to do?


No comments: