here is my first edition of RFF-Random Friday Facts
1) I am in desperate need of a hair appointment. I have one scheduled for mid February.
I have not had my hair done since summer, just before Timberman.
2) I am addicted to ice tea. I don't think I have gone a day without one in at least 2 years.
3) I used to ski at least once a week. Even living in Boston, we'd get up to NH or VT whenever we could for weekend getaways. Ahh. it's been years since I have gone and I have been really getting the itch to go! I might have to try cross country skiing.
4) At the moment I have 17 pairs of sneakers in active rotation and 2 more pairs just joined the family.
I think I have a problem.
My current stable of shoes
and the two new editions to the family
5) I got sucked into Pinterest and being sick the last couple of days has given me WAAAAY too much time looking thru all the stuff there. What a mind suck. Beautiful bodies, food porn, motivational quotes...
6) I love to read. Up until a few weeks ago, I had not read a non-training/nutrition related book since Lola was born. The first book I chose to read? Twilight...yup. Sucked right in and almost done the last book of the series. Maybe #7 will explain it.
7) I love vampires.
8) I have very strange, vivid dreams. There have been times I woke up CRYING because the dream felt so real...
9) My 20th High School reunion will be this year. Not sure if I'm going to go...
10) My throat is so sore at this moment if could, I would shove a giant Popsicle down my throat RIGHT NOW.
11) Today is the first time ever that I did a double blog post. Here's the first one. Share away.
12) I'm picking a winner of the Tough Chik visor tomorrow. How do you think I should pick the winner?