Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Laugh, A Vlog & A Winner!!

My Biscuits were kicked for 5 long, long days.
Whatever hit me, hit me hard and knocked me out for the count.
WoWzErS!! I don't get sick very often...

While I am certainly not back to normal (well, my level of normal) I am not the walking dead anymore--this has definitely been downgrade to a "regular" old head cold now. Staying on top of my nutrition and easing back into training. Just so happy to be moving today.

Need a giggle?


"I've got a little niggle"

Now for a winner!!

There were 86 entries and I asked Lola to pick a number between 1 and 86 to see who the lucky winner would be. I know, not very scientific but....but it's caught on film!!


It's our first VLOG entry (sorry I sound like a man!)


#47 was TEAMARCIA at The Studly Runner.

Email me at jsmall14 (at) maine.rr.com and I'll get ya all hooked up!!

Jen & Lola

23 comments:

Jamie said...

Is gangsta Lola beat boxing at the end?

Matty O said...

STAYYYYYYY PRETTTTTYYYYY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOVE THIS!

MORE MORE MORE!

Melissa Cunningham said...

omgoodness! lola is toooooo.stinkin.cute.
what a firecracker she is---already!
:D
hope you get to feeling 100% soon!
*hugs*

Teamarcia said...

No way! How cool is this??? thank you so much!

Teamarcia said...

You are both so adorable and Lola is hilarious!

Unknown said...

OMG hysterical! Love it!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

That was great! I'll work on that staying pretty. love love love it!

Congrats to Marcia too.

Unknown said...

LOVE the VLOG! Lola is adorable!

Stay Prettttty!!

robinbb said...

She is so darn cute. Awesome VLOG.

Jason said...

Stay Pretty and eat donuts.....not a bad tagline for life.....ha ha!

That was fun to watch.

Unknown said...

So cute!!

Unknown said...

Jamie-hellz ya! Lola is GANGSTA!!

Yeah, the stay pretty LIKE ME line is hilarious.

THIS WAS NOT REHEARSED!! I just asked Lola if she wanted to make a moved with Mommy and she was all over it.

#47?? really, she's three. She can only count to 18. THAT cracked me UP!!!

Donuts?? we don't eat donuts...BUT we do go to DUnkin DOnuts more than I care to admit. For coffee and tea, NOT donuts.

Missy said...

Soooo cute!! She is adorable.

HD said...

Oh my gosh... I didn't think it was possible for Lola to get any cuter!! But she totally did!!! Stay Pretty!! Love it :) You two definitely need to Vlog more.

Maggie said...

Lola is the best - so cute!!! As she's officially a genius: now I may have to change my official email sign-off to:

"Stay Pretty!!!!!!!"

Jenn said...

seriously? Lola is a star!!!! She's so dang cute! Glad you're feeling better - kick that cold in the butt!

Heidi @BananaBuzzbomb said...

Love Lola's energy. Hmmmm. I wonder where she gets it ;)

Finallyfit2011 said...

Oh my goodness, what an actress!!! Lola to ;) he he!

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Great job Lola!!

Heidi Austin, PT, DPT said...

hope you are feeling better!!!!

Molly said...

How cute is Lola???????

And thanks for the tag! : )

Carolina John said...

any excuse to get in 100 x 100's right? love it!

Unknown said...

That video was awesome. Your daughter is adorable (and you don't sound anything like a man). I loved all Lola's sign off phrases...totally made me giggle.