Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 Random Things About Me:
1. I used to collect ridiculously expensive designer handbags (LV, Gucci, Prada, Fendi, etc) and still have many of them. I think when the economy improves I will sell them all and get tri stuff.
2. It appears that #1 has been replaced with shoes.
To answer a few questions about my shoes from this post.
They all serve a different purpose. Some are for fast, short runs or long runs, then there are trail runs, and "barefoot" runs (VFF's). Others are for weight training and cross training. Each shoe has a different use.
3. I used to smoke and I quit in September of 2007. It was hard for about a week or so but then it was whatever. I did not want to smoke anymore. I have not craved having a single one since then. I don't understand how people could quit and go back to smoking again. I just find it so repulsive now.
5. I still have every single piece of Lola's baby stuff. Not sure I am ready to part with any of it.
6. I am done having babies (unless God has another plan for this!) so not sure why #5 is an issue.
7. I've dropped 4lbs being sick, my abs look great. As soon as I am feeling better again, I am sure those 4lbs will be back :(
8. I have more male friends then female friends, I just relate to them better. Maybe I am part dude?? or I just think that way???
9. My Dad was a private pilot and we had planes when I was growing up-he made sure I knew how to fly and land it on my own by the time I was 8 years old just in case anything happened while we were in air. He wanted to be sure I knew how to get us safely on the ground.
10. I wanted to be an astronaut when I was young, then I wanted to be an attorney.
11. I don't text. (go ahead, laugh) I have this tricked out phone that does all kinds of stuff but all I do with it is TALK on it.
My Questions To Those That Are Tagged
- Which do you prefer: Vanilla or Chocolate Cake? Vanilla
- Which would you do: Jump out of a plane or Bungee jump off a bridge? Both! But if I had to only pick ONE then I would jump out of a plane.
- One week, all expense paid vacation: Where do you go? Only one week huh? Considering the place I most want to go is Bora Bora and it would take 2 days travel each way, that would kill 4 days of my week. So my second choice would be Aruba.
- Favorite Celebrity? Ehhh...not big on celebrity but I'll go with Johhny Depp. I think he's hot...as a Pirate. Arrrgh!
- What did you eat for breakfast today? a peanut butter crunch PureFit bar and 20 oz of water
- Do you pass gas in front of your significant other? of course.
- Nickname? I don't really have one-
- Favorite Vegetable? spinach
- Favorite Commercial Of All Time? I don't know...but when I was pregnant, the Pampers commercial showing all the babies sleeping while they played Silent Night used to make me cry!!!
- Do you still write checks? Why? Yes, to annoy people in line behind me in the supermarket. (kidding) I write checks to pay the bills I cannot pay online.
- Are you working in the field in which you obtained your college degree in? No. Not anymore :)
My 11 Questions:
You are stranded on a deserted island. Tell me
1. What are the 5 foods you would pick to have with you?
2. What 2 things would you pick to drink?
3. What book would you want to have?
4. You are visited by ONE person for 24 hours only, who is it?
5. You can have ONE skill that you do not currently posses? What is it?
You just won 5 million dollars! Tell me
1. What is the first thing you do?
2. What is the first thing you buy?
3. Who is the first person you share your winnings with?
4. Would you relocate? Where?
5. Would you donate to charity?
6. You must buy me a gift, what do you get me??
I am tagging THESE fine folks that I want to know more random stuff about!
- Laura at Wife, Mother, Athlete
- Heidi at Banana BuzzBomb!!
- Jen at From Fat to Finish Line
- Jenn at Jenn's Adventures
- Molly at I'm A Sleeper Baker
- EMZ at I Run Crazy Miles on the Treadmill (or maybe it's called something else....)
- Big Daddy Diesel at you guessed it, Big Daddy Diesel!
- IronBOB at OneHour Ironman
- Jon at SwimCycloRun
- Colleen at IronDiva
- Holly at Holly's Blah, Blah, Blog!