Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dailymile Team


Well folks, I got this in my e-mail yesterday afternoon:
Team_logo

Congratulations, you've been voted by the dailymile community to be a member of the 2011 dailymile team! We're so excited to welcome you, and even more excited to kick off a great year for dailymile!





I am so happy to announce that I was voted in for the 2011 Dailymile Team!

I am super psyched about this and I just cannot believe the drastic change that has taken place in my life.

Think about it...
three short years ago my idea of a triathlon was a 6-pack of beer, 6 egg rolls followed by 6 plates of chinese take-out.
I used to joke that the only way I would ever run would be if they were giving away Louis Vuitton handbags.

Now.
I am an ambassador for an entire community of athletes!
Now.
I cannot even fathom living my life without running or being active.

I cannot expess how gratefull I am to each and every single Dailymile member who voted for me.

Thank you!! Thank you!!

If you are not a Dailymile member, what are you waiting for??

Go sign up-start tracking your miles, making new friends and getting a daily dose of motivation.
Make sure you friend me up!! Jen S. 

24 comments:

Jason said...

Yee-Haa!!!! Oh congratulations to you and there is no more deserving person than you for this to have gone to.

So proud of you and thrilled for you. Go forward and lead in the way that you can.

A Prelude To... said...

Would you ever have imagined this 3 years ago??!! That is awesome!

Never. Say. Neverrrrrrr.............

Unknown said...

Awesome , congratulations !!!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

That is so cool, congrats

Aimee said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Melissa Cunningham said...

whoohoooo!!!
congrats jen!
YOU ROCK!

CautiouslyAudacious said...

You are already being a good ambassador, you inspired me to go sign up!

Haley said...

That's so awesome Jen!!! I'm so excited for you :)

Emz said...

E x c e l l e n t .

Louis Vuitton handbags?

Seriously.
the.
only.
way.
you'll
see
my
butt
doing
a
tri
is if that's at the finish line for me.

you. amaze.

Rae said...

Yay! I voted for you!

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

woohoo!!!! wait, are we connected on dailymile? let me double check ms. ambassador! woot! congratulations!!! =)))

Unknown said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Leah F said...

Superb! Congratulations.

Chris K said...

Great post. Very cool, congrats.

yogamama said...

Way to go Jenn!!!!

Kate said...

YAY Jen! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

AWESOME! Congrats Jen!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making the team!!

*~*~* Tracy said...

Congratulations! I'm a new follower and your story is very inspirational to me

Caratunk Girl said...

Stoked for you Jen!!!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Jen this is so freaking AWESOME!!! SO proud of you!! Think about the countless people you will impact and inspire?!!

Barbie said...

It is absolutely awesome. Look forward to working along side you Jen

RunToTheFinish said...

wow that is seriously very cool!! I have really fallen in love with DM and think it's too fun you will be spreading the fun

You are also the winner of the Yoplait Blueberry yogurt giveaway! shoot me an email with your address amandacbrooks at yahoo.com

Katie said...

congrats, babe! I voted for you :)