Monday, February 7, 2011

Dailymile Team 2011

We interrupt your regular blog post to bring you this late breaking news.

Jen has officially applied to be considered for the Dailymile Team 2011.


While she did suffer from a mental breakdown trying to figure out something as simple as connecting her video camera to her PC, eventually she threw the damn thing in the trashcan found another way to get her message across to those on Dailymile.


It took many hours, lots of cursing and a couple temper tantrums to finally complete this masterpeice project before the deadline of Monday, February 7th at midnight.

While details on the voting have not been announced by the brass at Dailymile, Jen will be back at her reguarly scheduled time to plead beg solicit bribe you ask for your vote.

20 comments:

Emz said...

why
can't
I
see
anything
in
the
big
[gap/space]?!?

You've got my vote girl. I'll check back to see if it's an Emz error [duh, of course it is]. ;)

Emz said...

yep, I'm an idiot. it's there.

KovasP said...

Way to step up and apply, hope you get voted in!

Tough Chik said...

Jen, this is AMAZING! You should be so proud of yourself and your accomplishments. Good Luck!

Melissa Cunningham said...

oh ilove this video!!!
you really are awesome jennifer!
you got my vote!

Unknown said...

Jen , great performance/video.You already had my vote but what a difference, what a transformation in body composition. Chapeau!!! really amazing.As tough Chick wrote as well, you can be proud of your accomplishments!! good luck,

Michael

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

I love it!! Your arms are freaking amazing! I want them!!

Your story is truly an inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely awesome! If your personal journey doesn't inspire others, nothing will. Keep it up!

My Life said...

Love it! What an inspiring journey you've made! Got my vote!

Julie said...

You've got my vote!

Leah F said...

Great video! Good luck on making the team!

Jason said...

Awesome job on the video. If I were on DailyMile I would vote for you for sure. No doubt.

And look at the triceps on you....holy guns girl.

Chunk WISHES he had tri's like Jen

Erika said...

Great video...you get my vote!

Chris K said...

Wow, I had no idea. That video was awesome. I never get tired of hearing inspirational stories like yours. Seriously, that video was awesome. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Great video! Good luck!

B.o.B. said...

Adorable video. Let me know how to vote on DM. Find me on there as Beth/Bob. :)

..:danielle:.. said...

you rock!! i feel honored to have a cameo hehe

Caratunk Girl said...

Good luck Jen, I hope you get in!

LifeasKristina said...

Woohoo-g'luck!! Great video!!!

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who doesn't read fast enough to keep up with that video? I had to back it up a couple times! But like others said, what an amazing transformation :)