Friday, October 16, 2015

Return of Rev3Tri: BACK IN BLUE

I have been a part of Rev3 Triathlon since 2011 and I have come to love each and every race, every participant, and every person involved in getting this family friendly race series going. The mission, the mindset and the inclusivity of every athlete is something that is a big part of my commitment to THE BIG BLUE R and what it represents.



The people have become like a second family to me over the years. 

Typical Jen pic
Can you imagine my excitement when I found out that we would be RETURNING back to the Big Blue R in 2016?? SO STOKED.

Charlie Patten, CEO of ATP, said “I am beyond excited to announce that Rev3 will be back and better than ever in 2016. We under estimated the power of the all American Rev3 brand and our entire crew is itching to be – Back In Blue –! We believe that our staff is one of the best in the industry at producing races and they are all full of ideas that will be implemented into the event experience. We cannot wait to welcome athletes back to The Revolution in 2016!”

Now, I am not going to get into the 2015 partnership with Challenge because, frankly I don't even know enough of the details to even comment, so...Im just gonna focus on what's coming!! 

All I know is that Rev3 is back baby and they are more committed than EVER to bring the races we are known for back to the race circuit!! Where the athlete is more than a bib number, where family is encouraged to be a part of the race experience (and not be bored out of their mind all day) and bringing back those touches that made Rev3 so special. 

REGISTRATION OPENS TODAY! 


Here the races and dates - 

Knoxville: MAY 15May 15

Quassy: June 4 (oly) June 5 (half)

Williamsburg: July 10h - new venue!!!

TEAM Rev3 Love

Poconos: Aug 7gust 7

Our Team Leader and the best tri coach in the universe, Carole
aka Momma Bear

Maine: Aug 28
REV3 MAINE WITH MY GIRL

 Cedar Point: Sept 10 (kids and sprint)  Sept 11 (half and full)






KNOXVILLE GLOW RUN



I have LOVED my time on the Rev3 Team and we are currently accepting applications for the 2016 Team! Interested? Check it out HERE:



USE CODE TEAMREV3 TO GET A SUPER AWESOME REV VISOR. 

NO NEED TO WAIT UNTIL RACE DAY EITHER...YOU WILL HAVE THIS TO TRAIN IN ALL WINTER LONG 

2 comments:

Rene' said...

Thanks for the registration heads up. I just signed up for the OOB Olympic. Very excited!

Melissa Cunningham said...

Girl! You have no idea how close I am to joining the dark side....
I found a local tri group in my town and I am so tempted to start a season of triathlons next year!!