Monday, October 5, 2015

monday musings

monday musings

"Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always moving toward something." ~Ralph Marston




 My first musing of the day: REV3 IS BACK BABY!! I am overwhelmed with excitement. happiness, joy. From "the bossman" himself, Charlie...

“I am beyond excited to announce that Rev3 will be back and better than ever in 2016. We underestimated the power of the all American Rev3 brand and our entire crew is itching to be – Back In Blue –! We believe that our staff is one of the best in the industry at producing races and they are all full of ideas that will be implemented into the event experience.We cannot wait to welcome athletes back to The Revolution in 2016!” - Charlie R Patten Jr
with my crazy teammate Ed 

Flanny from Wattie

Knoxville with Rev3 and Wattie. what a day!

The girls of Team Rev3
_______________________________________________________________________

So as mentioned yesterday I stated running again. Training plan has been written up, it's plugged into my Training Peaks account. Yesterday was an 8 miler on rollers and as I mentioned it was the longest run for me in a few months. All went well and I was happy to be out. 

I was about 1/2 mile from home when all of a sudden my body was like "Yo, you need a potty right now" and I was like "hmm, you are NOT running the last half mile home" and started to walk a bit. I has only been walking a few feet when I recalled that there was a "blue house" in the cemetary right where I was, so a detour was quickly taken. I walked briskly the 100 feet to where I remembered that port-o-potty to be and sure enough...it was there. 

*now, if you have been a reader for a while, you know I have an intense gross out fear anxiety about these things. GREEN TOMBS OF DEATH (you can read all about it here
------>>>> MY FAVORITE RACE REPORT EVER <<<<----------- span="">

As I approached the "stop and go" I had to laugh.

Jesus so kindly answered my prayers.



HERE JEN, Here is a clean potty with fresh still-in-the-wrapper toilet paper...and it's all for you. Enjoy. 

Thank you Jesus.


No comments: